I apologize

Job democrac at ontrial.net
Tue Nov 13 03:51:11 PST 2012

I am not  even sure if she was  Andrei's sister. Yah, I fucked her. Let's be
real: she fucked me. Else I'd be happy and have a little house on the
prairie. Wait, I am  bad? Because Andre's sister fucked me, now    I am bad?
How does that go?

I didn't fuck her and it is not a product of my sperm. I feel rejected
though. And I never hit her when we  were datung, but I'd send her to the
moon now, huh. I cannot believe she would do me this way. WTF is the big
fucking hurry to make someone  elsse???

I hate her.. I hate her.WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my life, I have been alone. And now yet another stupid shit politic I
don't know?!!!

The girl I was dating is now fullfilled with being bred? What the living
fuck?! Are you all crazy?

I come here trying so hard NOT to hate you....  wait, there  is only one
girl  and   I am vying  for her? Is that it?

I gotta go   to     bed.  Y'all suck.   I don't think       I willl    be
able to sleep unless I say I hate you. So I hate y'all with a passion. I
mean, I really really mean it: I hate   you. Because  y'all suck. You do
and you know it.  Y'all suck. And I hate you. So now  I can go to  bed.
Because now you  now that you suck and that I hate you.

OK?  You  keep      sucking, and I'll keep hatin. Deal? OK then.  I wish I
could stay up    longer to tell you what I really think.

(Aside: I don't know if she  was  really Andrei's sister... I'm not sure I
fucked her.. I was  so drunk!!! I dropped her   on the way out  from the
party.... I was   then bad... we made it though.. to the  car.. she  kept
saying "fuck me".. I keep  remembering  I should have? Those  days, I was
drunk all the time.     Stop making me remember.

I gotta go (to  bed).