D wiki

Aleksandar Ruzicic krckoorascic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:10:55 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 13 November 2012 at 16:20:38 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On 11/13/12, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The biggest problem I see with prowiki
>> is the spamming issue.
>
> Another big issue is it's lack of syntax highlighting. gollum
> wins
> there, but other wikis might support D too. I'm not sure which
> do
> though.

Syntax highlighting is not a problem as highlight.js [1] can be
easily added to any website (including any wiki engine) and it
supports D syntax coloring (I'm provider and maintainer of that
support code).

It can work on server too (trough node.js) if someone complains
about it being a JavaScript tool.

[1] http://softwaremaniacs.org/soft/highlight/en/