I'm back

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 12:52:14 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 13 November 2012 at 10:53:49 UTC, Job wrote:

  Oh yes, likely see about revising the forum to allow either
attaching/moving a post to an appropriate location, or allow a
flagging system where we can remove spam posts like from Job...

  To do that, likely needs multiple votes, so say 10-20 votes for
it to be removed/quarantined and for an admin group to confirm if
it's spam or not (I'm sure Andrei and Walter can select a few
appropriate people for that task/access). Same for flagging a
user the admin would allow a spammer to appear/think he posted
while in reality he was ignored being a known spammer.