Something needs to happen with shared, and soon.

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed Nov 14 09:53:54 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 14 November 2012 at 17:31:07 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> Thus, »we«, meaning on a language level, don't need to change
> anything about the current situations, […]

Let my clarify that: We don't necessarily need to tuck on any
extra semantics to the language other than what we currently
have. However, what we must indeed do is clarifying/specifying
the implicit consensus on which the current implementations are
built. We really need a »The D Memory Model«-style document.

David