Undefined identifier WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DATA

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Wed Nov 14 22:45:59 PST 2012

On 11/14/2012 9:49 PM, Martin Drašar wrote:
> Dne 14.11.2012 18:18, Regan Heath napsal(a):
>>> I hope this gives a hint where the problem might be.
>>
>> I hope so to .. but I don't have a clue.  I'm not at all familiar with
>> the output of dumpobj so I can't really debug this any further.  TBH I
>> was banking on you not finding the symbols or them being radically
>> different or something strange.
>
> Yeah, I was kind of expecting it as well...
>
> Low level gurus out there - HELP US! :-)
>
>> Have you tried dmd in verbose mode, perhaps that'll give a clue.
>
> Verbose output is attached, but I am afraid that it does not give much
> answers. The error is on the top, don't know why - if it is not
> redirected to a file, it is the last thing displayed.
>
> Anyway, thanks for your assistance.
>
> Martin

[...]

 > import    core.sys.windows.windows	(C:\Program
Files\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\druntime\import\core\sys\windows\windows.di)

since dmd 2.060 most of the files in druntme/import are plain copies of
the source .d files, not generated .di files. My guess is that you have
copied dmd 2.060 over an older version which included the .di files and
you are now left with a mixture of versions.

I suggest you should reinstall dmd 2.060 into an empty directory.