Undefined identifier WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DATA

Martin Drašar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Wed Nov 14 23:17:39 PST 2012

Dne 15.11.2012 7:45, Rainer Schuetze napsal(a):
> [...]
>
>  >
>  > import    core.sys.windows.windows    (C:\Program
> Files\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\druntime\import\core\sys\windows\windows.di)
>

> since dmd 2.060 most of the files in druntme/import are plain copies of
> the source .d files, not generated .di files. My guess is that you have
> copied dmd 2.060 over an older version which included the .di files and
> you are now left with a mixture of versions.
>
> I suggest you should reinstall dmd 2.060 into an empty directory.

Hi, Rainer,

you nailed it, thanks! I've managed to overwrite two older installations
on both machines I was playing with. Clean installation did the trick.

There should probably be a check for previously installed versions in
the installer, so it will at least yell at you that there are problems
waiting. Is there some place where I could fill an enhancement request?

Martin