D is awesome

eskimo jfanatiker at gmx.at
Thu Nov 15 03:07:07 PST 2012

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say that D is really really really awesome and I wanted
to thank everyone contributing to it.

I think what D needs the most at the moment is bug fixing so I am very
pleased to read the commit messages:

Fixed bug ...
Fixed bug ...
Fixed bug ...
Fixed bug ...

Coming from many different contributors. Also every bug I stumbled upon
until now had already been reported before, which means that D has a
very active and not too small user base already. I like that.

I just wanted to post this, because most of the time people post just
what not works or about possible improvements. But at least from time to
time one should lean back and smile on all the stuff people have
accomplished so far.

So my final words: D is awesome. vibe.d is awesome. Thank you! And of
course lets work together and make it even better.