A simple question

Stugol stugol at gmx.com
Thu Nov 15 16:55:35 PST 2012

On Friday, 16 November 2012 at 00:20:00 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 16 November 2012 at 00:11:19 UTC, Stugol wrote:
>> As to the module bug, I refer you to this error I just
>> received after trying to use D again after a long absence:
>>
>> "Error 42: Symbol Undefined
>> _D8infinity8standard3api7windows12__ModuleInfoZ	d:\Documents\Programming\WindowsApp1\WindowsApp1\"
>
> That means the your custom module wasn't given on the final
> command line.

I'm using VisualD. I don't have a final command line.

> The easiest way to build a D program is to put all your files
> on the command line at once:
>
> dmd main.d helper.d infinity/standard/api/windows.d [etc etc
> etc]

See above.

(Yes, I know there will be a command line somewhere, but it's
nothing to do with me)

The point is, it says that kind of crap all the time. Even when
it doesn't, if I take the MODULE statement out, it comes back.
The module keyword is supposed to be optional.