A simple question

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:22:29 PST 2012

On Friday, 16 November 2012 at 02:00:05 UTC, Stugol wrote:
> Hmm, that makes a bit more sense now I guess. Funny, I don't
> remember seeing that rule when I read the documentation.

It might not be clear, but it is there:

http://dlang.org/module.html
"The ModuleDeclaration sets the name of the module and what
package it belongs to. If absent, the module name is taken to be
the same name (stripped of path and extension) of the source file
name."

The parenthesis is important in this case - once the name is
stripped of path, it only leaves a simple name, no more package
info.