I don't hate "Xmas"

Job democrac at ontrial.net
Sat Nov 17 23:41:50 PST 2012

But you ask (or I help you to?), "what do you hate?", and "who do you
hate?", and "why don't you put up a website, where people can post "what
they hate" and "who they hate"?

"I mean seriously, why don't you just "take your hate" elsewhere?"

Well when you fix that problem I will? :P (Morons).

And you retort: "But we cancelled the unearthly stuff. Are you "happy" yet,
bitch? Hmm?".

Well, ... well. It takes this long for you to hear? That was a lie. Did you
notice it? I said "I hate you". If you didn't catch it, maybe you should
aspire to be "a programmer", for it is the "job" of the future, surely; but
some "stupid idiot black man as pres", is afraid of not having "a war at his
hand".

That said, "the land" "going forward", is a not "a lying half-black stupid
nigger".

Am I a liar? Is it a crime? What is a crime?  Top-down analysis is daring in
my state of drunkeness (did "my" state "win" the election?).

Is "the law", a crime?

What is fear? Is the worst thing that you can imagine, being afraid?