Is there interest in a std.http?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:29:01 PST 2012

On Monday, 19 November 2012 at 23:57:35 UTC, Tyler Jameson Little
wrote:
> Awesome. I assume this hasn't gone through rigorous testing,
> but has it been used in production?

I've been using it for almost all my work apps for the last... I
think three years now. None of them so far have huge userbases,
but it has been in steady use for a while.

The others in this thread have pointed out the other options that
have some users: Vladimir's library that runs the forum, and
vibe.d that seems to be the most popular. I haven't used either
of them though.

> How do you feel about function pointer callbacks?

We could also do them as virtual functions... that's a little
easier in the setup I have because the constructor arguments are
messy, whereas subclassing is a lot simpler.

But yeah, it sounds like a decent plan.