Is there interest in a std.http?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:34:06 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 20 November 2012 at 16:09:37 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> But take a gander at this:
> http://arsdnet.net/dcode/typehash.d

I have such a hard time focusing on work when there's something
like this to play with.... updated the link to show the concept
actually working, not just hashing.

All event listeners must take exactly one argument and it is all
statically typed, but it works and can do the hash+pointer
message.

The hash function down there is borrowed from druntime. I
couldn't find it accessible as a stdlib import so I copy/pasted.
But ignoring that, the rest is actually simple code.

Problem is  this probably isn't @safe... and might not be
@trusted either because you can send stack info.. maybe we could
do further constraints, or copy the data into a queue, or
something. I really think we could make it work though and it'd
be pretty cool.