Downloadable spec for D version 2

M. Nicole mnass at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 20 17:46:21 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 21 November 2012 at 00:44:11 UTC, Edward Diener
wrote:

> So the D Language Spec version 2 is only in Kindle format, and
> not in PDF or HTML anyplace it can be downloaded ?

Yes... Not good !

I'm interested in "D". Still. Working on. I bought the
Alexandrescu book, fine. I am always ok to buy good books.

But why not to provide, in some way, references, in the classical
"smart Unix/FSF... way" ??

I think it's not a good way. Not good for "promoting" a good
language.
In fact, as an old Unix aficionado, often, for some topics, if I
cannot get source + doc, the tool goes away... And sure I'm not
alone.

Have you seen the case for "go". Couldn't find any doc, must be
online for reference !