D wiki

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Wed Nov 21 14:22:00 PST 2012

On Friday, 16 November 2012 at 03:01:46 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 11/14/2012 11:33 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>> But if the D community is interested in
>> just a MediaWiki setup on the same server as the D forum (with
>> me taking care of
>> maintenance), I could look into that.
>
> I don't know how much everyone else is interested in that, but
> I am.

Oops, saw your reply only today.

Here's something to start with:

http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/

Spam protection is currently minimal, but I'm subscribed to the
edit feed and will apply more as needed (so as not to hamper
initial contributors who will be moving most of the data).

If you point wiki.dlang.org to it, it should become accessible
from that address as well.