Ranges usages

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:25:19 PST 2012

On Thursday, 22 November 2012 at 06:52:55 UTC, Rob T wrote:
> FYI
>
> I'm getting these compile errors, must be the compiler flags
> I'm using?

Must be that bearophile and I are on windows (ergo 32), so
"length" is of type "size_t", which is a "uint". This matches the
key of the dictionary.

If you are linux, then you are probably 64, and the type of
"dictionary.length - 1" gets promoted to ulong, and can't be
placed back into the dictionary. I don't think this has anything
to do with flags.

Placing a cast here "cast(uint)" would be the correct workaround
I think.