WinAPI for druntime and OpenGL for deimos.

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 03:43:12 PST 2012

That was my first choice when I wanted a sane WinAPI binding, but there are
some problems with it:

1. It has some pragma(lib, ...) declarations which aren't being met and
which assume some things, that aren't true.
2. It uses version identifiers to determine the, you guessed it, version of
Windows in question. This is very bad, since it won't compile without at
least some version identifiers and I'm sure we can make the OS version
available at compile-time to obviate the need for those version identifiers.
3. It includes tons of obsolete stuff, that cannot and will not be used
ever, which are hard to track down and extract.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.