WinAPI for druntime and OpenGL for deimos.

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 04:14:06 PST 2012

It'll take more time trying to extract stuff from Derelict, rather then
regexp search/replace -ing the headers.

There's always a way to statically link. The original headers define extern
functions.
If the static library doesn't exist yet, it;'s very easy to make and have
it dynamically load the symbols.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.