WinAPI for druntime and OpenGL for deimos.

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:15:19 PST 2012

I agree, that WinAPI binding from dsource.org is very close to what needs
to be in druntime. I'll look into it. That's why I decided to bind the
OpenGL headers first (because it needs manual binding more, then WinAPI).
Derelict is heavily packed with auxilliary stuff, that makes the everyday
use of OpenGL quite easy, but it's not a direct translation and has some
overhead. And the OpenGl headers are FAR FAR FAR simpler and smaller then
WinAPI ones. I'm half-way through with OpenGL.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.