Errors compiling DSSS

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Tue Nov 27 02:44:00 PST 2012

>                 On 2012-11-27 08:13, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
>                         I'd recommend RDMD. It can compile (and run)
>                         the given module and it's
>                         entire import tree. No build scripts are
>                         necessary.
>                         Very convenient with pragma(lib, "...")

Btw. if you you use rdmd via sha-bang, there is no way of passing any
compiler flags in the #! line (because only a single arg is supported:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shebang_%28Unix%29

Is there any way of adding compiler flags like -I paths or something in
the source file for rdmd? Much like pragma(lib, "")? This would be
really useful for "scripts" that need more than just the standard
library.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Robert