Errors compiling DSSS

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Nov 27 04:24:59 PST 2012

On 2012-11-27 08:47, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
> Just like DDOC adds auxiliary information to create documentation, build
> comments would add auxiliary information to create build scripts (which
> a tool could just use right away without generating garbage in the form
> of build script files).

These special comments would just be the build script. I see no
advantage of having any form of special comments for a build tool. The
only advantage could be if you only have a single source file, then you
can safe a file by combining the source file and build file.

Besides from this, it would be just like any other build script. If you
put the build configuration in a separate build script you can much
easier use whatever full blown language you want, Ruby, Python or even
D. I can assure you, there's no point in trying to invent a new
"language" for these kind of things.

--
/Jacob Carlborg