Errors compiling DSSS

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Nov 27 08:04:47 PST 2012

On 11/27/12 7:35 AM, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
> The benefit is standardization. There will no longer be an annoying mess
> of tons of different build systems with tons of different rules. This is
> the same reason why there's DDOC and not external tool.

Even with --shebang there are odd limitations of the shebang line length
etc. I think it would make sense to add options in the form of a
stylized comment below the shebang line. That comment can be read and
parsed by rdmd appropriately. For example:

#!/usr/bin/rdmd
/**rdmdoptions
-L-lmylib
*/

What would be some useful options to add, aside from those already
supported?

Andrei