Errors compiling DSSS

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Nov 27 09:40:50 PST 2012

On 11/27/12 12:37 PM, jerro wrote:
>> Providing arbitrary compiler flags would already be a huge gain. So one
>> can pass libs, -I include paths, ...
>
> You can already pass -I and -L and they are passed on to DMD (along with
> any other flags that rdmd doesn't recognize AFAIK.

The advantage would be that you get to wire the options inside the
script instead of requiring them in the invocation thereof.

Again, --shebang does help there but my experience with it has been
terrible: I recall on one OS the shebang line was silently truncated so
some of my options were not passed although I was convinced they were.

Andrei