Help!

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Tue Nov 27 23:14:28 PST 2012

I'm also attempting to utilize D on a commercial basis in an
attempt to gain productivity benefits over C++. I'm willing to
put up with some bugs and a few breaking changes so long as I see
D is improving for the better, and at a decent pace.

I think what this forum definitely could use is a place holder
for commercial users. That way the D developers can see what is
working well and what is not when the language is put to real
use. Everyone will win from having that.

--rt