Errors compiling DSSS

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Nov 28 11:13:14 PST 2012

On 2012-11-28 16:51, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
> I think that would be a huge mistake. Why would anyone want to invent a
> full blown language and a big pain in the butt just to build a project
> if the project can build itself by looking at the source code?

Where on earth did I say anyone should invent a new language. I said use
a separate file for the build script and use an already existing
language like Ruby, Python, D or whatever.

On the other hand you and Andrei is starting to invent a new language.
And you're putting them in comments. Talk about killing syntax highlighting.

--
/Jacob Carlborg