Errors compiling DSSS

1100110 0b1100110 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:24:47 PST 2012

On 11/28/2012 03:11 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-11-28 21:32, 1100110 wrote:
>
>> If you need something that complex then you need something that complex.
>>

>> It doesn't change the fact that most of the time, I simply create a
>> shell file that says: rdmd -O -g -gc --version=web main.d
>>
>> or similar. Its all I need 99% of the time.
>
> It also doesn't change the fact that these uses cases can be supported
> by the same tool. Just try to think about it a bit not just rushing on
> with the first idea that pops up.

Of course.  I just can't remember the last time I needed something more
complex than a shell script.  It would be *really* nice if the syntax
were nice and simple.  Makefiles kick my @$$.  Implicit rules, and all
that.

I would prefer stupidly simple to "Dang it stop calling gcc.  Where are
you even getting the idea that I need gcc, much less want it.(yes gcc is
linker, but it was trying to compile D files as C files.)"