The future of UDAs.

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Nov 28 18:00:28 PST 2012

> I don't really care whether it's done with an attribute or a pragma, but
> pragmas are supposed to be potentially compiler-specific as opposed to being
> part of the language, so I'd think that an attribute would make more sense.

An attribute would bring along with it the notion of having some static
constructors care about dependencies and others not. A pragma would be
global to the module.

Both would introduce implementation-defined behavior (being the actual
order in which the construction occurs), so perhaps a pragma would be
more suitable.