D Stable Proposal

1100110 0b1100110 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:30:09 PST 2012

On 11/29/2012 11:17 PM, Rob T wrote:
> On Friday, 30 November 2012 at 04:30:10 UTC, 1100110 wrote:
>> Let's do this thing.
>
> I can help with formulating a process and I can also help write up the
> guidelines and so forth, so I'll sign up.
>
> If we can decide on a road map and write it up, and get enough consensus
> for implementing it, then everyone will know what they should be working
> on, and also what to expect.
>
> How many people do you think we need to get started, 5 or so?
>
> --rt

I would hate to admit that I would consider that very optimistic...
But 5 would be more than enough to start out with.

If we get 5 now, then we will most likely achieve enough goals to truly
stabilize everything from the end users perspective.

Once we start, and people start writing Code to target a release, then
it's possible to do the very cool things such as automatic conversion of
code to a new Version.  We just have to get to that point.