RFC: DConf 2013

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:13:23 PDT 2012

On Monday, 1 October 2012 at 16:25:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> The project is not live, it will be within a few days. In the
> spirit of having the community actively participate, I'm making
> this as transparent as it gets. Please comment:
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dlang/1177501541?token=df96761a
>
> Your feedback and suggestions are welcome.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

Nice, I like the raise money first approach. Make it possible for
those unable to attend to contribute to its success. I don't see
myself being able to make it, but I'll have to keep it in mind.

I was going to write up a suggestion, but instead I'm going to
write why I see the suggestion bad. I was going to suggest an
unlimited tier for the expected ticket price. But that doesn't
make sense as there will need to be a limit on attendees.