std.lexer?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Oct 1 13:28:49 PDT 2012

On Monday, October 01, 2012 21:25:06 Philippe Sigaud wrote:
> Jonathan M. Davis worked on a D lexer this summer, that seemed
> almost ready in August.
>
> Not pushing JMD, but: any news on this front?

I got extremely busy at work, having to put in overtime and whatnot, and some
other personal stuff has come up sucking up more of my freetime (not a good
combination). And I've had to put in some related Phobos work which wasn't
directly part of the lexer (e.g. making decode and stride work with ranges of
code units rather than just strings). I hope to get back to it soon, but this
has obviously delayed things a bit.

- Jonathan M Davis