LDC blacklisted in Ubuntu

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue Oct 2 09:14:42 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 2 October 2012 at 13:46:58 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> The executables produced are nice and fast -- maybe about
> 10-15% slower than GDC for the number-crunching code I tested,
> […]

Is any of the code public, in the sense that you could give e.g.
me access for benchmarking purposes? We are currently using a
presumably suboptimal optimization pass schedule, which for
example doesn't include the auto vectorizer, but are going to
switch to a new built-in pass manager soon (which uses the same
pass schedule as Clang), and it would be very interesting to see
its impact on performance-critical code.

David