Review of Andrei's std.benchmark

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Oct 3 07:51:45 PDT 2012

On 10/1/12 9:09 PM, Jens Mueller wrote:
> The review of std.benchmark is over.
> I'd like to give some conclusions regarding the review of the proposed
> benchmarking module hoping to reach some consensus on how to proceed.
[snip]

Thanks Jens for shepherding the review and to all for the comments.

I agree there's no need to vote at this point and am preemptively
retracting the proposal in order to integrate the feedback. There's a
fine line to navigate between offering comprehensive functionality and
throwing in the kitchen sink, but it's clear that right now the
framework falls short in offering functionality. I'll work more on this
and re-submit later with the feedback minded.

Thanks all,

Andrei