Will the D GC be awesome?

DypthroposTheImposter mcbracket at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:26:05 PDT 2012

   D is pretty cool, perhaps someday I can use it instead of C++
and have cool shit like fast build times, modules, no more bloody
headers, sane templates, CTFE, UFCS etc

  But can the D GC ever be made:

1. precise
2. able to scale to large-ish data set(2gig+)
3. No long stalls(anything over a couple millisecond(<3))

Q. Curious, would it be compacting?

  If not then I'm stuck not using it much--

Which leaves me with structs, and lets just say D struct are not
impressive--

* Oh and on a totally unrelated note, D needs Multiple return
values. Lua has it, it's awesome. D doesn't want to be left out
does it?

* OpCmp returning an int is fugly I r sad

* why is haskell so much shorter syntax, can D get that nice
syntax plssssssssss

STAB!