RFC: DConf 2013

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 16:38:28 PDT 2012

 > The project is not live, it will be within a few days. In the spirit of
 > having the community actively participate, I'm making this as
 > transparent as it gets. Please comment:
 >
 > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dlang/1177501541?token=df96761a
 >
 > Your feedback and suggestions are welcome.
 >

 > Thanks,
 >
 > Andrei

This is great news! Thank you for doing this.

First, I am glad that it will be held in Silicon Valley because I think
this area still has one of the highest concentration of software people
in the world.

Also, I think every company out there has some ties here. Hopefully,
some D people around the world will be able to shift their schedules a
little and manage to be in the Bay Area around the same time as the
conference.

I would very much like to be a part of this by contributing as much as I
can from being a lousy speaker :p to even shuttling people to and from
the airport. :)

Looking forward to meeting other D people. Let's make this happen! :)

Ali