Preliminary submission - std.rational and std.typelist

Arlen arlen.ng at gmx.com
Sat Oct 6 11:01:14 PDT 2012

I'm not sure if TypeTuples work well when doing things like dimensional analysis.  For example, if you have two TypeTuples, A and B, what would the signature of the metafunction to merge the two look like?

template Merge(A, B) { }

won't work, and neither will

template Merge(alias A, alias B) { }

and you certainly can't do something like

template Merge(AB...) { }

Arlen