Preliminary submission - std.rational and std.typelist

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Oct 6 13:53:12 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 6 October 2012 at 20:00:47 UTC, Arlen wrote:
> You need both of these if you want, for example, fold to work
> with n-dimensional typelists:
>
> template Foldl(alias Fun, Z, alias TL) {  }
> template Foldl(alias Fun, alias Z, alias TL) { } // when Z is a
> TypeList

I'm not quite sure what you mean, as the parameter names are not
quite telling. When would the first overload be needed? Actually,
I'm reasonably sure that there is a solution to whatever problem
you might be encountering – if maybe not obvious unless you
have already learned the ins and outs of D metaprogramming the
hard way. ;)

By the way, could you please fix the threading behavior of your
mail client? At the moment, all of your replies create a new
topic on the NG web interface (forum.dlang.org), which makes the
conversation somewhat hard to follow.

David