Preliminary submission - std.rational and std.typelist

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Oct 7 02:46:33 PDT 2012

On Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:37:30 Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> To implement it fully we would still want to change toString for
> classes, and probably do something like providing a UFCS function
> in object.toString or some other relevant location for
> convenience and backwards compatibility.

Well, considering that we're looking at removing toString, toHash, opCmp, and
opEquals from Object entirely, that probably won't be necessary. But that
particular plan hasn't gotten past the initial discussions AFAIK, so who knows
exactly how it's going to go or when it's going to happen.

- Jonathan M Davis