Preliminary submission - std.rational and std.typelist

Aziz K. aziz.koeksal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:56:33 PDT 2012

On Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:28:37 +0200, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx>
wrote:

> I'd like to chime in to state that I'd love to have Rational support
> BigInt. If necessary, use an arbitrary-width floating point format for
> floating point conversions (BigFloat?).

Incidentally, I would very much need a BigFloat class/struct, written in D
and independent of any C library.
I'm trying to write one myself, but it seems to be rather tricky. Could
this be implemented in a short amount of time by someone with more
knowledge about this topic?

--
My D Compiler: http://code.google.com/p/dil