Any interest in libgit bindings?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Oct 9 18:56:17 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 00:46:28 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> But if there's any interest I could clean it up and make it a nice
> simple C wrapper just like the other deimos projects
> (https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos).

I think that it's safe to say that there would be definite value in having C
bindings for just about any major C project that you can think of. So, doing
this would definitely be of value; you can be sure of that. However, whether
anyone here is actually looking for libgit bindings right now or has wanted
them in the past, I have no idea.

- Jonathan M Davis