core.simd woes

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 10 04:50:58 PDT 2012

On 10 October 2012 12:25, David Nadlinger <see at klickverbot.at> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 October 2012 at 08:33:39 UTC, Manu wrote:
>>
>> I do indeed care about debug builds, but one interesting possibility that
>> discussed with Walter last week was a #pragma inline statement, which may
>> force-enable inlining even in debug. I'm not sure how that would translate
>> to GDC/LDC, […]
>

> pragma(always_inline) or something like that would be trivially easy to
> implement in LDC.
>
> David

Currently pragma(attribute, alway_inline) in GDC, but I am considering
scrapping pragma(attribute) - the current implementation kept only for
attributes used by gcc builtin functions - and introduce each
supported attribute as an individual pragma.

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';