#pragma comment (lib, ...)

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:00:14 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 10 October 2012 at 11:39:29 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> NB: GCC has no such equivalent, and IMO libraries should be
> specified
> during the linking step. Such information simply doesn't belong
> inside
> a source file as a source file can be compiled or assembled even
> without a linking stage.
>
> Regards,

Well, to comply with the standard it must at least ignore it.

http://dlang.org/pragma.html

I don't see this needing to be outside the source files. Actually
I'd be happy if all that was supported was exporting that
information, probably to the json. What bothers me with not
having this information in the library is that each project I
create will now need to copy and paste my lib dependencies, or
the general need to remember what library is used by a given
library.

Marco,

As for versions. I don't know what version of ole32.dll I'm using
or how to find out, I don't really care either. But I guess it
would be good to have the option though.