Gathering info for D/Embedded presentation

mist none at none.none
Wed Oct 10 08:11:50 PDT 2012

After some gentle preachings I have been asked in my company to
prepare presentation regarding D usage in scope of embedded,
kernel-level development and mobile devices. I am quite starving
to find good project examples for D2 though ( most stuff I am
aware of is D1 ) and do not have enough time to write some from
scratch. Any suggestions here?

Regarding mobile development - I remember a thread some time ago
regarding Android + D2 that I can't find anymore. What is current
state of affairs?

Any general advices about D2 features and drawbacks to bring
attention to are also welcome.