core.simd woes

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:33:49 PDT 2012

On 10 October 2012 17:53, F i L <witte2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Manu wrote:
>
>> actually, no I won't, I'm doing a 48 hour game jam (which I'll probably
>> write in D too), but I'll do it soon! ;)
>>

> Nice :) For a competition or casual? I would love to see what you come up
> with. My brother and I released our second game (this time written with our
> own game-engine) awhile back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=7pvCcgQiXNk<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pvCcgQiXNk>Right now we're working on building 3D animation and Physics into the
> engine for our next project. It's written in C#, but I have plans for
> awhile that once it's to a certain point I'll be porting it to D.

It's a work event. Weekend office party effectively, with lots of beer and
sauna (essential ingredients in any Finnish happenings!)
I expect it'll be open source, should be on github, whatever it is. I'll
build it on my toy engine (also open source):
https://github.com/TurkeyMan/fuji/wiki, which has D bindings.