Emacs D Mode

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Oct 11 00:31:48 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-10-11 at 08:58 +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
[…]
> I'd very much like to see the D mode in Debian and we (I'm a maintainer)
> like to build upstream "releases". But a release does not need to be
> anything more then just a Git tag with an increasing number.

I think it would be great to have emacs-d-mode in the Debian
repository(*) and if you are happy to be the Debian Maintainer all we
have to do is put the wheels in motion. I am guessing that the freeze
means we would have to inject into experimental for now rather than into
unstable?

> (I also very much like gpg signed Git tags but that's another story...)

If signing release tags is helpful then signing release tags is what
will happen. :-)

(*) Along with GDC and LDC. DMD would be nice as well but might there be
licencing conflicts that intrude?
--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk