List of reserved words

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Oct 11 10:13:38 PDT 2012

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 13:20:28 Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-10-11 13:00, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> > Pick your list from object.d:
> >
> > Object
> > Throwable
> > Exception
> > Error
> > ClassInfo
> > ModuleInfo
> > TypeInfo
> > TypeInfo_Class
> > TypeInfo_Interface
> > TypeInfo_Struct
> > TypeInfo_Typedef
> > TypeInfo_Pointer
> > TypeInfo_Array
> > TypeInfo_AssociativeArray
> > TypeInfo_Enum
> > TypeInfo_Function
> > TypeInfo_Delegate
> > TypeInfo_Tuple
> > TypeInfo_Const
> > TypeInfo_Invariant
> > TypeInfo_Shared
> > TypeInfo_Wild
> > TypeInfo_Vector
>
> Right, any others hiding somewhere else?

Also in object.di but not listed by Iain:

size_t, ptrdiff_t, sizediff_t, string, wstirng, dstring, hash_t, and equals_t
(arguably no one should really be using hash_t or equals_t at this point, but
I don't know if they're ever going to actually go away).

But I think that it's basically a matter of what the actual keywords are and
what's listed in object.di, because everything implicitly imports object.di. I
don't think that there's anything outside of that that you have to worry
about.

- Jonathan M Davis