Struct polymorphism?

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 20:42:35 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 9 October 2012 at 03:41:42 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
> Now I guess a question out there for you all. Who would be
> interested in an implementation and how would you use it? Does
> it seem like a good idea? How many levels would you want to
> use? One? Several levels allowing class-like inheritance?

  Nothing yet it seems. Hmmm...

  Well I've thrown together a working version (in the last 4
days?) that needs more testing and documentation; But is a proof
of concept, probably good enough for my other project.
Incorporates a minimal encryption library for testing and
demonstration. This makes heavy use of mixins.

  Thoughts and feedback are welcome.

  https://github.com/rtcvb32/Side-Projects