BNF grammar for D?

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Fri Oct 12 03:33:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

cedet is a collection of emacs dev tools. I understand that it should be
relatively easy to enhance the emacs support of D if one just provides cedet
with a BNF grammar in a Bison like format, I cite:

"
You should choose to use the Semantic lexer/grammer format for your language
if it has a deterministic grammar. Often times you can download a pre-
existing BNF grammar for a language. These BNF grammars can be converted to
Wisent grammar format fairly easily.
"

Is there anything that could be easily translated?

Regards, Thomas Koch