Why splitter() doesn't work?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Oct 14 15:58:06 PDT 2012

On Sunday, October 14, 2012 22:13:28 Mehrdad wrote:

> Yeah, I think that might not be such a bad idea. It should be
> possible to slice infinite ranges too, after all.

There's actually some discussion on making it so that you can't. The main
problem is that a slice can't be the same type as the original for an infinite
range, which tends to screw with things. But if infinite ranges end up losing
the ability to be sliced, then other, similar functionality would have to be
added, because you _do_ need to be able to take chunks of an infinite range
like that.

- Jonathan M Davis