Is flags enum needed in Phobos?

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 21:11:28 PDT 2012

On Monday, 15 October 2012 at 02:54:38 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Era Scarecrow:
>
>> I can't get opOpAssign working properly, and it's worse with
>> arrays. Removing opOpAssign, everything else (arrays, single
>> flags, other flags) works properly.
>
> Are such problems known? In bugzilla or here? Are those fixable?

  mmm... As I'm looking at it and making a reply, I've noticed a
couple mistakes. Give me an hour or so to test and add it in. If
all's well it will be fixed/added

> Are you going to create a Phobos GitHugHub pull request?

  Wasn't planning on it. If you feel the library is good enough, I
may add a request. But more likely it will be merged with another
file, likely std.bitmanip or something...