48 hour game jam

so so at so.so
Mon Oct 15 19:45:40 PDT 2012

On Monday, 15 October 2012 at 20:41:55 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

> Now imagine those that have experimented how powerful Lisp and
> Smalltalk based OS were.
>
> It is so sad to see IDE makers still trying to replicate the
> experience from those environments.
>
> --
> Paulo

Thanks for mentioning that, checked "lisp os" and next thing was
"www.loper-os.org/?p=69". It might be offensive to some people
but reading his posts/rants now, i kind of like what he says.
This is what i was talking about when i say that i feel lucky
because Lisp was not my first language. Looks like he experienced
the language devolutions and very (rightly so) frustrated.

An example:

"You will not find a “Thumbs Down for Python” essay in this
blog, because Python users make no attempt to peddle their crock
of shit as “the future of Lisp.” I have no quarrel with users
of Python, Ruby, Dylan, and other shoddy “infix Lisps.”
Because they are honest.

It is the lying of Clojure users which upsets me, and their
deliberate attempts to rewrite history, to make people forget
that truly-interactive, advanced Lisp systems once existed"