Account on ARM/Debian

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Tue Oct 16 02:22:07 PDT 2012

On 16/10/2012 02:06, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 5:39 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
>> I wouldn't go out and buy one just for this.  The raspberry's are pretty
>> underpowered anyway.
>
> They're so cheap, it's no big deal even if they're a total loss.

I have a RasPi already!

I might be able to get it connected up to my brother's static ip and
have it sitting headless on top of the router, but I'll have to ask him
first of course!

I'll let you know what he says, and start asking questions about how to
set it up if he agrees ^^

A...